The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.
Find your next education job.
- Maycomb Capital: Education Finance Lead
- The Urban Assembly, Inc: Deputy Director of Alumni Success
- Peak to Peak Charter School: Executive Director of Education
- Poudre School District: Integrated Services Director (Poudre School District)
- Poudre School District: Chief Human Resources Office (Poudre School District)
What will it take to recover from the pandemic? In the Detroit district, home visits are a key part of the strategy
The Detroit Public Schools Community District is investing $11 million in federal coronavirus relief dollars to continue its efforts to connect with families through home visits.