How students changing schools disrupts Detroit classrooms, a joint project from Chalkbeat and Bridge Magazine.
The children of 8B: One classroom, 31 journeys, and the reason it’s so hard to fix Detroit’s schools
Spend time in almost any Detroit school, and educators will tell you that perhaps the single most significant factor standing in the way of children’s success is this: Students change schools.
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.
Find your next education job.
- Peak to Peak Charter School: Executive Director of Education
- Poudre School District: Integrated Services Director (Poudre School District)
- Poudre School District: Chief Human Resources Office (Poudre School District)
- Englewood Public Schools: Affective Needs Teacher
- Aurora Public Schools: Executive Director of Student Success